As a Legal Assistant, I assist with drafting and plan coordination, and work closely with our elder law clients. I attended the University of South Dakota where I received my Bachelor of Science Degree in Medical Biology and my Master of Science Degree in Health Administration. I have a background in the healthcare field, as I have previously worked in various nursing homes and at the South Dakota Human Services Center.
You can usually find me assisting with long-term care plans, and elder care planning, Medicaid Applications, or helping clients coordinate their assets with their estate plan.
My goal is to make the estate planning process as convenient and straight-forward as possible for our clients. I also enjoy serving as a resource to connect clients to the appropriate advisors and resources.
- I grew up in a small town of 400 people
- My dream vacation is to go to Italy and consume as much pasta as I possibly can
- I love spending time with my family (including my two dogs)
- I have watched “The Office” 10+ times
Some of my favorites:
- Food – Sushi and pasta
- Dessert – Salted Caramel Macaroon from CH Patisserie
- Books – Harry Potter series
- Movie – Catch Me if You Can
- Place – Home or Banff National Park