How Power of Attorney Can Help Unravel an Estate Mess

Your daughter owned a home. She died, leaving one child. No changes have been made to the house title, but the mortgage company refers to her estate and the tax assessor has put her son on the tax account. You desire to help sort out the situation and think the power of attorney will help.

How Can A Doctor Protect Her Assets?

If you run the odds on any procedure you perform, drug you prescribe, or diagnosis you make, there will be a statistically predictable number of bad outcomes and consequently, a malpractice suit. This has nothing to do with the doctor personally and everything to do with imperfect nature of medicine.