A power of attorney, similar to a last will and testament, is a powerful document that must be created before it becomes necessary.
- Emergency Order issued by the Supreme Court of South Dakota Allows Wills and Advance Directives to be Witnessed Remotely April 10, 2020
- Priority Access for People with Medical Conditions, Healthcare Workers & First Responders April 9, 2020
- What are the Main Estate Planning Blunders to Avoid? April 9, 2020
- Legacy Law Firm, P.C. Launches “Plan Caravan” offering Speedy Delivery of Documents You Need Now without Compromising Quality April 8, 2020
- Is Alzheimer Preventable? April 8, 2020