We currently have the highest estate tax exemption and the lowest intra-family interest rates in history. That combination alone is significant, but when mixed with the potential for lower estate and gift tax exemptions and depressed business valuations, you have a potent catalyst for transitioning ownership.
- Can I Recognize Signs of Dementia? January 26, 2021
- How Does a Charitable Trust Work? January 25, 2021
- Who Should Purchase Long-Term Care Insurance? January 13, 2021
- Can You Visit Nursing Home Residents After They are Vaccinated? January 12, 2021
- Is Probate Required If There Is a Surviving Spouse? January 5, 2021