Older drivers these days are keeping their licenses longer and logging more miles on their cars than in the past, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. Nevertheless, fatal crash rates do tend to increase considerably after age 70 and reach their peak among drivers 85 and older.
- Priority Access for People with Medical Conditions, Healthcare Workers & First Responders April 9, 2020
- What are the Main Estate Planning Blunders to Avoid? April 9, 2020
- Legacy Law Firm, P.C. Launches “Plan Caravan” offering Speedy Delivery of Documents You Need Now without Compromising Quality April 8, 2020
- Is Alzheimer Preventable? April 8, 2020
- The Coronavirus and Estate Planning April 7, 2020