The muscles and joints are not the only parts of the body to be worn down by physical work. The brain and heart suffer too. A new study from the University of Copenhagen shows that people doing hard physical work have a 55% higher risk of developing dementia than those doing sedentary work. The figures have been adjusted for lifestyle factors and lifetime, among other things.
- Can I Recognize Signs of Dementia? January 26, 2021
- How Does a Charitable Trust Work? January 25, 2021
- Who Should Purchase Long-Term Care Insurance? January 13, 2021
- Can You Visit Nursing Home Residents After They are Vaccinated? January 12, 2021
- Is Probate Required If There Is a Surviving Spouse? January 5, 2021