My wife and I have agreed to sell our house to our son. The bank-appraised value of the property is $700,000 and we are selling it to him for $340,000, which is the amount of the mortgage. How will the $360,000 be treated and are there tax consequences?
- What are the Latest Senior Scams? July 3, 2020
- Should I Have an Advance Directive in the Pandemic? July 2, 2020
- What is the Verdict on the Will of Carole Baskin’s Long-Missing Husband? July 1, 2020
- Tapping an Inherited IRA? June 30, 2020
- Gene Role May Be a Link between Dementia and the Coronavirus June 29, 2020