To continue providing superior client service, we are looking to add a Social Worker to join our Legacy team at our growing elder law practice.
Why Join our Legacy Team?
Legacy Law Firm, P.C. provides a collaborative and positive environment that promotes professional and personal development. We are highly selective and protective of our team members, so candidates must reflect high ethical standards and embrace the philosophy that there is no “I” in “Team.” Moreover, we share an abiding belief that serving our clients is sacrosanct and a calling that we take seriously. Have we mentioned that we think going to work should be fun?
Would You be a Good Fit? –
We are looking for someone to act as an advocate for our clients and their families while assisting them to gain access to resources and services.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Licensed Social Worker
- Has experience with Medicaid applications and working with the Department of Social Services.
- Ability to draft and prepare relevant documents and correspondences.
- Has demonstrated a high level of accuracy in preparing and reviewing documents.
- Is familiar with home health care, assisted living and skilled care facilities.
- Is able to develop a network of referral resources and serve as a community liaison.
- Is able to attend meetings of professional organizations and perform various other marketing tasks.
- Demonstrates professionalism and efficacy in critical thinking.
Candidates should have at least 1 year of relevant experience of service in the above areas.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Email your cover letter, resume, and any references to Felan Link at [email protected]. All applications will be kept confidential. We look forward to meeting you!