As the firm’s Executive Assistant, I make sure your visit to Legacy Law Firm is flawless and our team is fully supported to help ensure that the highest quality of service can be provided to our clients. I enjoy greeting and welcoming all guests and help coordinate your experience to make sure we keep everyone on time and efficiently handle client inquiries.
- I admire my mom. She is positive, selfless, and full of faith. She can also, impossibly, whip up a full meal in twenty minutes out of ingredients already in the pantry or refrigerator.
- Little known fact about me? I once won a sauerkraut eating contest!
- When I am not spending time with my Legacy Family, I enjoy spending time outdoors with my husband and German Short hair pup, Jep. We love to camp, hike, canoe, hunt, and fish. I also appreciate a good book and cup of coffee.
- Quirky habits? When I cook, I always start with garlic.
Some of my favorites are:
- Food – Chocolate
- Movie – Breakfast at Tiffany’s or Napoleon Dynamite
- Book – I enjoy reading autobiographies, biographies, and novels.
- Music Artist – The Lumineers
- Place – Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (BWCA)