Client Services Director
I am our firm’s liaison – that is, I work closely with our clients and my goal is to ensure they receive the best experience possible. I derive a great deal of satisfaction in forging strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients. I truly enjoy caring for clients and love being part of a team that helps make a difference for people. I grew in Chamberlain, South Dakota. I attended the University of South Dakota, where I earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science and Economics. On top of working hard as the firm’s Client Services Director, I am also currently enrolled and pursuing my Post Baccalaureate Paralegal Certificate.
- I admire my mom. She is positive, selfless, and full of faith. She can also, impossibly, whip up a full meal in twenty minutes out of ingredients already in the pantry or refrigerator.
- Little known fact about me? I once won a sauerkraut eating contest!
- When I am not spending time with my Legacy Family, I enjoy spending time outdoors with my husband and German Short hair pup, Jep. We love to camp, hike, canoe, hunt, and fish. I also appreciate a good book and cup of coffee.
- Quirky habits? When I cook, I always start with garlic.
Some of my favorites are:
- Food – Chocolate
- Movie – Breakfast at Tiffany’s or Napoleon Dynamite
- Book – I enjoy reading autobiographies, biographies, and novels.
- Music Artist – The Lumineers
- Place – Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (BWCA)