I grew up in Egan, South Dakota, a small town with approximately 200 residents. I graduated from National American University in Rapid City with Associate of Applied Science and Bachelor of Science degrees, both in Paralegal Studies. I have worked in a variety of areas of law since then and discovered my passion is helping clients with their estate plans.
I am a member of the Junior League of Sioux Falls and enjoy volunteering in the Sioux Falls community.
- I admire Ruth Bader Ginsberg because she is a strong female and has been influential on women’s rights throughout her life.
- Little known fact about me? I am obsessed with Schnauzers. (My dog Sofi is a Mini Schnauzer.)
- When I am not spending time with my Legacy Family, I am spending time with my husband Josh and our three fur babies (2 cats named Joey & Noah and 1 dog named Sofi). I enjoy hiking, traveling, cooking, and spending time outdoors.
- Quirky habits? My hidden talent is that I can make goat sounds.
Some of my favorites are:
- Food- Cake
- Movie- Casablanca
- Book- The Great Gatsby or any crime thriller.
- Song- American Girl by Tom Petty.
- Place- Oregon Coast and Chicago (GO CUBS!!)