Client Services Director
I am our firm’s liaison—that is, I work closely with our clients and my goal is to ensure they receive the best experience possible. I derive a great deal of satisfaction in forging strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients. I truly enjoy caring for clients and love being part of a team that helps make a difference for people.
Outside of work, I keep busy sewing unique pet accessories for my small business, SewDoggyBoutique. I also enjoy traveling with my husband, Shawn, and our fur-baby, Opie. We are half way to our goal of visiting all 50 states!
- Both my mother and my niece have hearts of gold as they have survived courageous battles with cancer – they are my heroes!
- Little known fact about me? I am the only left handed person on both sides of my family.
- When I am not spending time with my Legacy Family, I enjoy spending time with my husband, Shawn and playing with our fur-baby, Opie. I love to travel, scrapbook, watch movies and give “old junk” new life by re-purposing furniture and décor pieces I find on my junking Saturdays!
- In my free time, I volunteer making blankets for children receiving treatment at the Sanford Children’s Hospital.
- Furry-family members? Opie – Mini Goldendoodle.
- Quirky habits? I never buy anything unless its on sale or if I have a coupon and I absolutely have to have my toenails painted at all times, even in the winter.
Some of my favorites are:
- Food – Mexican Food
- Movie – The Wizard of Oz
- Book – Me Before You, by JoJo Moyes
- Song – God Gave Me You, by Blake Shelton
- Place – Times Square in New York City