How to Protect the Farm from Nursing Home Costs, Children's Divorces, Taxes & Family Fights...Even if it Seems Too Late
Presented by Jayna M. Voss, Attorney at Law
The goal of this webinar is to create tailored plans for our estate planning and business clients while providing the utmost level of service. I strive to help clients, whether farmers, ranchers, small business owners and individuals, plan for the future and provide for and protect what is most important to them. I enjoy this area of the law because it allows me to work closely with the people I connect with most. I help them realize their dreams for the future, and ultimately, enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a plan in place.
I was born in Huron, South Dakota, and grew up on a farm near Wessington, South Dakota, where my parents still reside. I know first-hand the importance the farm or ranch plays in the lives of the family. My husband, Shane, and I have three daughters, Danielle, Cassandra and Sydney. In my free time, I enjoy reading, traveling and spending time with my family.
What You're Going to Learn
- How our clients protect the farm from creditors and predators
- The BIG mistakes most farmers (and farmers wives) make all too often
- How to prevent the IRS from taking the far
- The secret to seeing the farm make it to the next generation … and still have everybody get along
- What to do if you are worried about divorce and what might happen to the ranch
- And, how to do all this and build a legacy that meaningfully impacts others for generations to come